We provide fast, reliable vessels which provide valuable logistical support in the toughest of weather conditions.
We have developed our fleet over a number of years, incorporating our vast marine and offshore transfer knowledge into the design of our vessels. Our knowledge allows us to offer vessels specifically suited for locations and services. We provide our clients with valuable knowledge to ensure the use of our vessels is optimised.
Our knowledge allows us to offer vessels suited for specific locations and services
Our key capabilities
• Nearly 20,000 crew transfers completed in one year (2016) without incident
• Ownership of a fleet of modern Crew Transfer Vessels (CTVs), plus additional long-term charters
• Experienced and qualified masters and crew, retained for continuity
• Vessels able to operate in 2 to 2.5 metre significant plus wave heights
• High utilisation rates
• Service speeds of up to 25 to 29 knots
• Comfort for passengers of the highest level; the wheelhouse and passenger accommodation are isolated from the hull to reduce noise and vibration with whole body vibration recordings all under 0.3 m/s² A(8) and all passenger comfort recordings significantly under the ISO-2631 limit
Oil & Gas Support Works
ROV & Diving Operations
Crew & Cargo Runs
Why Turner Iceni?
Sites operated by us benefit from increased performance with availability ranging from 99% to 100% and have a reduced year-round weather downtime.
The proven design of our industry leading vessels has facilitated many successful and safe transfers to offshore wind farms across the UK.
The 23m vessels in our fleet have been developed on the back of a £1m R&D project including significant tank testing. As a result of both Iceni's knowledge and the R&D investment, these vessels are performing to an extremely high level, with availability ranging from 99% to 100% and year round weather downtime of 17% to 22% per year.
The proven design of our industry leading vessels has undertaken numerous successful and safe transfer on offshore wind farms across the UK.
It is Turner Iceni's primary goal to ensure that for all of those who come into contact with the company, the vessels or their services, return home safely and come away having had a positive experience. This can only be achieved by ensuring all our stakeholders clearly understand and work hard to implement the company’s core values.