We also offer the following retro-fit services:
Provision of Skilled Personnel
We have an extensive pool of highly trained, authorised and experienced personnel including:
- Riggers & Slingers
- Site Managers
These are supplied as individuals on demand, as long term project solutions or as bespoke teams for specialist work.
Working on the front line enables Turner Iceni to assist our customers develop additional services to help them improve their asset performance.
Turner Iceni can support you with both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Turbine and foundation maintenance is carried out by our highly trained technicians who are fully supported with proven internal compliance processes and a strong, experienced project management team.
Our turbine technicians undertake these services on a periodic basis as well as on a call-off basis, all designed to minimise turbine down-time
The services we offer:
Services can include:
• Further analysis of data to improve asset efficiency
• Visual inspections or confirmatory non-destructive testing of major components
• The supply of critical spares and repairs in order to reduce the on-going costs of maintenance and risk
For more information on the services we can offer you please get in touch
Turner Iceni ensure the right people are available and delivered and support is provided with proven internal compliance processes and a strong, experienced project management team. Our experience and in-depth understanding of the wind sector, together with our ability to take full responsibility and deliver relevant solutions with suitably qualified personnel, provides our clients with a safe and suitable service every time. For example, our fully Chartered Engineers have a combined 35 years’ experience in Condition Monitoring of Machinery and recognised analysis qualifications
The services our personnel provide include:
• Installation, commissioning and O&M
• Rope access and scaffolding
• Construction supervision
• Component preparation
• Pre-assembly works
• Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) installation packages
• Mechanical and electrical completion
• Handover and 500-hour
• Confined space works
• Health and Safety management
• Sub-station (including High Voltage)
• Transformer installation