You can also check out our career opportunities on indeed.co.uk
Turner Iceni are interested in speaking with GWO qualified Offshore Medics & Paramedics
Work will be on a ad hoc basis throughout the UK.
Candidates must have the full suite of GWO courses along with an in date medical.
Should you be interested please send your CV & Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Turner Iceni are interested in speaking with NDT & Weld Inspectors.
Work will start towards the end of April. The following qualifications are desirable:
- PCN Level 2 VT (Visual)
- PCN Level 2 MT (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
- PCN Level 2 UT 3.8 & 3.9 (Ultrasonics)
- Confined Space Training
- Full GWO's
Accommodation, transport, etc will be provided.
Turner Iceni is a division of Turner Group, providing managed services for wind sector projects, which includes the provision of turbine maintenance, inspection and monitoring services as well as a fleet of crew transfer vessels.
Turner Group is a privately owned business with six key divisions and an annual turnover in excess of £160m. The Group employs 1,100 loyal and dedicated professionals, who offer a first-class customer experience across their diverse range of businesses.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Producing monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, quick results and various group reporting requirements (including cashflow forecasts) in line with group and business requirements – for review by the Finance Manager
- Responsibility for the company payroll calculation, ensuring this is processed accurately and to the required deadlines and subsequently complete the reporting and administration cycle, for review and finalisation by the Finance Manager
- Managing the companies fixed asset register, working with other departments to ensure the details are accurate and up to date
- Assisting the Finance Manager with overseeing the credit control and Purchase ledger functions of the company, including timely customer receipts and payment of suppliers
- Assisting the Finance Manager with annual budget preparation and regular financial forecasting
- Production of year-end statutory draft accounts for review and finalisation by the Finance Manager
- Assisting the Parent company with the internal audit of the companies and in conjunction with the Finance Manager, ensure that any financial issues, including those arising from the audit process are both handled and concluded in the timescales required
- Assisting the Finance Manager in ensuring all relevant taxes are correctly calculated, accounted for and paid over to the relevant authorities (e.g. VAT, Duty, PAYE, NIC, CIS (if appropriate), Corporation Tax, Intrastat returns)
Applicants must be fully qualified, ACCA, CIMA or ICAS and have strong written and verbal communications skills. Candidates will ideally have a background in overseeing projects and be able to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.